Codarts Conservatory Rotterdam will hold the entrance exams for the Classical Percussion Department for Bachelor and Master of Music between 28 May and 12 June 2013.
The Percussion Department of Codarts Conservatory offers
- excellent team of teachers with specialty in Orchestra percussion, Contemporary music, Marimba and Music-Theater repertoire
- regular guest teachers for hand drumming percussion and music theater
- regular master classes by renown, leading musicians
- large scale orchestra projects with focus on the most prominent works from the classical repertoire as well as contemporary music
- chamber music with ‘mixed’ instrumentation
- collaborations with the composition department and premiere of new compositions
- intensive percussion ensemble program with regular concerts in and outside the school
Next to that Codarts offers the possibility of following additional classes or schedule private lessons in jazz, pop, world music, take a look at the Circus and Dance Academies.
If you want to become a fine orchestral percussionist, solo performer and/or ensemble player; if you want to meet colleagues from all over the world, exchange ideas, open your mind for the
newest forms of music and art making, develop your own vision, style and projects as an artist, and while at school have a taste at the future as professional musician.
Codarts is your place to be!
For additional information, impression and ideas, please refer to the following links:
For more specific questions you can also get in touch personally with two of our Professors:
Chris Leenders – coordinator and Head of the classical percussion department:
Tatiana Koleva – marimba, percussion, contemporary music:
For application, audition dates, grants and practicalities – direct link to:
Best wishes and good luck!